Hello everyone! It feels like its been awhile since I posted, I’ve been sick the whole week and I’ve been actually busy trying to finish and fix my account on youtube. I finally learned where to make a banner aside from Photoshop that could be easily made and saved as well without ruining the image quality.
Anyway, what we’re going to talk about today is this Glamglow product that I’ve been using in forever. Later if you keep in reading on, you’ll see a bulleted form of this product’s pros and cons.
Skin type: Combination type of skin
- Brightens up skin as it claimed to do especially the dull areas of your face including your eye bags
- Smoothens your face right after washing it that makes it better to apply your makeup afterwards
- You don’t need a lot of product in order to get the desired results so this Glam on the Go size is actually something that you would want to get instead of the max size
- It can irritate your face if your scrub too much of the product on your face so be sure to be gentle!
- Personally, I noticed that if I use it longer than 20 minutes it leaves my face irritated and red especially on the cheeks area. Redness that’s really noticeable so you don’t like that.
- If your face is extremely sensitive and you don’t want something with a scrub try the Pixi Glow Mud Mask it doesn’t have a scrub on it, but this one has to be used at night instead of before your morning makeup routine.
- If you are very sensitive with fragrances, especially citrus smells then this product is not for you
- Can’t be used everyday, expensive for its size if you ask me.
Also, heres a link of the whole review video. Don’t forget to like and subscribe! Thank you!